Re: DebConf22 Daily Announcements (including day trip details) (Wednesday)

Some extra advice for some of the daily trips:

Tours C & D - Mountain Climbing and Hiking:

Proper shoes are required.
And a hat and sun cream.

We will give you a 500ml water bottle. Fill the bottle from swag, and
bring it. We'd recommend everyone has at least 1.5 l of water with them.

Bring an extra t-shirt, so you have something clean to return in.
Apparently the guides don't like smelly people in the bus :)

Please look at the PDF from the Day Trip Options:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/22/DayTrip/

> Hiking tour (tour D): be on 7:30 in front of the red building, the bus
> leaves at 08:00.

> Other tours (tour A, tour B, tour C): be in front of the red building at
> 8:30, the bus leaves at 09:00.

Tour E - Walking tour of Prizren:

> you walk from the front of the red building at 09:00.

Just a reminder that you'll be walking to the centre of the city.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/