spontaneous cross building bof on wednesday 14:00 in Ereniku

Hi,

I was asked to do something about cross building. Thanks to the content
team we were able to spontaneously create a bof on Wednesday 14:00 in
Ereniku.

https://debconf22.debconf.org/talks/119-spontaneous-cross-bulding-bof/
> People asked for a hands-on cross building session, so here it goes.
>
> This session is about how to build packages on one CPU (say amd64
> desktop) for a different CPU (say armhf RaspberryPi) and in particular
> on how to make it work when it does not. Basic packaging experience is
> to be expected, cross building experience is not expected at all. After
> a short introduction, the majority of time is allocated to your
> questions. Please do bring questions and packages that you’d like to be
> able to cross build.

See you there

Helmut