Re: The DebConf Video Team Needs YOU: training today, 17:30

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022, at 19:46, Didier 'OdyX' Raboud wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Le samedi, 16 juillet 2022, 14.59:38 h CEST Kyle Robbertze a écrit :
>> We need your help to do this work. If you're interested, please come to
>> Lumbardhi today at 17:30. We'll teach you how to do all of these tasks.
>>
>> Video Team can be a great way to contribute to the conference, and
>> listen to talks at the same time.
>
> Just arrived, but too late for this training. Will it happen again at a later
> point?

Salut!

As mentioned in today's announcement email, we will be running another training session tomorrow evening at 8pm, in the Lumbardhi room (in the red building). More training sessions will likely be announced for future days.

Cheers,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont