Q: PCR test in medical clinic within 72 hours before leaving Kosovo (23-25)

Hi,

 I've noticed that I should get PCR testing before entering back to Japan, now.

 As https://translation.mhlw.go.jp/LUCMHLW/ns/tl.cgi/https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/seisakunitsuite/bunya/0000121431_00248.html?SLANG=ja&TLANG=en&XMODE=0&XCHARSET=utf-8&XJSID=0

 https://debconf22.debconf.org/about/covid19/ says
> Rapid antigen self-tests are available in local pharmacies.
> There will also be some available at the front desk.

 But I should get it in medical clinic and in certain report format,
 so I want to know how, when and where to get PCR test (I'll leave here
 at 25th night flight, so 23rd, 24th or 25th daytime seems to be okay
 for me).

 Helps to arrange are welcome, thanks.

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp / debian.org>