DebCamp Latin and Balkan dancing festival

Hello everybody,

Due the success of Tursday's Salsa evening and the high demand for
more dancing lessons, tonight and tomorrow the following activities will
take place at the Noisy Hacklab with DJ Jathan:

Saturday July 16th
21:00 hrs. Bachata basic lesson
22:00 hrs. Salsa intermediate lesson
23:00 hrs. - 02:00 hrs. Salsa, Bachata and Balkan dancing party

Sunday July 17th
21:00 hrs. Kizomba basic lesson
22:00 hrs. Bachata or Salsa intermediate lesson
23:00 hrs. - 02:00 hrs. Salsa, Bachata and Kizomba dancing party

Please wear a mask during the lessons due the face to face and body
contact we will have, as well wash your hands at the beginning of each
dancing lesson. For the Salsa intermediate lesson, I suggest to bring
paper and a pen to take some important notes. I share some songs and
videos about Bachata and Kizomba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0kAN5x35AQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8KdcJ-neRc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9TfJqccnmA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl2m873o4T4

See you at the dancing floor in front of the Bar!
Jathan

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Bustillos