Re: Decision making in Debian

On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 11:55:20AM +0200, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
> On the debian.net domain, volunteers in the project can host services not
> run by our official system administrators. One such site is
> https://surveys.debian.net/ - which can be used if someone wants more
> feedback in order to make a decision that doesn't need an official
> project-wide vote (or where we wouldn't require membership for a vote). An
> example of this is the artwork selection for each release

There is never a day without learning. I have been a DD for more than 20
years now, and I didn't know that surveys.debian.net is being used to
decide on the artwork. Does the service have a possibility to send me
e-mail when a new survey becomes available? I tend not to look a
"random" pages regularly just to see whether there is somehing relevant
for me.

Greetings
Marc