Re: Bus Durrës-Prizren - any recommendation?

On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 09:19:55AM +0000, stefanor@debian.org wrote:
>Hi Bernelle (2022.07.14_09:12:53_+0000)
>> I intend to take this ferry end August after FOSS4G (in Florence,
>> Italy) to take my return flight back out of Kosovo (to South Africa).
>> Is there decent savings to be had to book tickets in advance? And if
>> so, what website is good?
>
>I only have 1 data point for you:
>I had to delay my ferry trip (Bari->Dubrovnik), because I caught
>COVID-19 in Italy.  Rebooking 2 days in advance didn't require any extra
>payment.
>I think on that line, prices don't change over time, but cabins may get
>booked up.

Yep, cabins book up quickly on the ferries across the Adriatic. My
initial plan was to do Ancona <-> Durrës, then had to switch to Bari
<-> Durrës instead - same trip as Enrico.

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back