Re: Bus Durrës-Prizren - any recommendation?

Hi Bernelle (2022.07.14_09:12:53_+0000)
> I intend to take this ferry end August after FOSS4G (in Florence,
> Italy) to take my return flight back out of Kosovo (to South Africa).
> Is there decent savings to be had to book tickets in advance? And if
> so, what website is good?

I only have 1 data point for you:
I had to delay my ferry trip (Bari->Dubrovnik), because I caught
COVID-19 in Italy.  Rebooking 2 days in advance didn't require any extra
payment.
I think on that line, prices don't change over time, but cabins may get
booked up.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera