Re: Decision making in Debian

Hello Dashamir,

Dashamir Hoxha, on 2022-07-14:
> But I have seen recently a very long discussion thread in a mailing list,
> with pros and cons about introducing Discourse as an alternative or
> replacement to mailing lists, and the result of the discussion was not
> clear at all (at least I could not understand it). I am also not sure what
> happened with the Discourse initiative, was it finally tried or not.

There has been a test instance at https://discourse.debian.net.
I believe it has been set up some two years ago but did not gain
much momentum.  The site currently looks down, not sure for how
long, nor whether it has ever been under heavy use.

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <emollier@emlwks999.eu>
Fingerprint:  8f91 b227 c7d6 f2b1 948c  8236 793c f67e 8f0d 11da