Re: Bus Durrës-Prizren - any recommendation?

Hi Enrico (2022.07.13_20:52:31_+0000)
> ...which reminds me, if anyone's planning to be on the ferry tomorrow
> evening (leaving Bari on 2022-07-14 at 22:00), drop me an email and we
> can meet up :)

While we're talking about the ferry. The boarding cards need to be
picked up from the ticket office at the car entrance. There is a shuttle
ride between there and the boarding area.

So, do turn up at the ferry 2 hours before departure, to leave time to
collect the boarding cards.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera