Re: Mobian/Debian on mobile Sprint

Hi there!

On Mon, 2022-07-11 at 21:18 +0300, Samuel Pavlovic wrote:
> Would be interesting to see mutual contribution between Droidian and
> Mobian projects, both seem to share a common goal but with different
> directions, Mobian seems to have better support from the main Debian
> project while Droidian has pretty broad device compatibility and
> support

I'll be mostly outside (hacklab or coffee place) and I'll be working on
some packaging things as well as upstream development and other semi-
random things.

While I'm personally only familiar with "linux first" mobile devices,
I'd definitely like to see Droidian in action!
What kind of devices did you bring?

--
Cheers,

Evangelos
PGP: B938 6554 B7DD 266B CB8E 29A9 90F0 C9B1 8A6B 4A19