Re: Bus Durrës-Prizren - any recommendation?

Hi,

On Wed, 13 Jul 2022, at 17:36, Ben Hutchings wrote:
> On Mon, 2022-07-11 at 07:03 +0000, Martin wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'll take a bus from Durrës, Albania, to Prizren on Saturday.
>> Is there anything to recommend or to avoid?
>
> I'm aware of two options:
>
> - Get a bus directly from Durrës to Prizren.  We booked tickets for
> this, but never saw the bus in Durrës.  Perhaps we should have just
> been more patient.

>From what I read, the Arditi Tours bus doesn’t stop at the coach station, but at a special stop by a hotel at this location:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/9853018358#map=15/41.3130/19.4773

As I’m yet to take this bus, I’ve not personally been there, this location was given to me by Enkelena. However, checking Google StreetView reveals a bunch of Arditi Tours buses parked at this location, so I suspect it should be the correct one.

--
Cheers,
  Andrej