Re: Bus Durrës-Prizren - any recommendation?

On Mon, 2022-07-11 at 07:03 +0000, Martin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'll take a bus from Durrës, Albania, to Prizren on Saturday.
> Is there anything to recommend or to avoid?

I'm aware of two options:

- Get a bus directly from Durrës to Prizren.  We booked tickets for
this, but never saw the bus in Durrës.  Perhaps we should have just
been more patient.

- Get a bus to Tirana - they go very regularly and it is a short ride -
then get a second bus to Prizren.  But it seems that most buses to
Tirana stop outside town (possibly at 41.344⁰N 19.777⁰E, but I didn't
mark the place), while the buses to Prizren go from the international
station (at 41.333⁰N 19.801⁰E).  We ended up going this way and taking
a taxi between the bus stations.

If you're arriving by ferry, there is a foot bridge from the ferry
terminal to the bus station that will be on your right as you exit the
terminal.  No need for a taxi there.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
friends: People who know you well, but like you anyway.