Re: Your personalized DC22 Key Signing Party Map is now available!

> Anyway, back to being on-topic: During in-person DebConf events, we
> always hold our continuou key signing party. The listing for this
> year's KSP is now available at:
>
>     https://people.debian.org/~gwolf/dc22_ksp/dc22_fprs.txt
>
> Please download that file, check the sha256 and ripemd160 sums, print
> it out, and be ready for some CoC-abiding, fingerprint exchange action!
>
> But, out of all those people... Whom should you be approaching? I have
> prepared for you the following personalized keysigning maps:
>
>     https://people.debian.org/~gwolf/dc22_ksp/
>
> Find yourself in the listing, and go either to the SVG file
> (graphical) or to the text version. In both, you will find:

Oh, before this explodes in front of me: There are 12 keys in the
first listing that I was not able to locate to include in the second
page. Please excuse me if you are left out from the map! You can still
particpate in the KSP, but make sure your key is available for the
other participants to download.