Re: We want your cheese

On Fri, Jul 08, 2022 at 11:55:32AM -0400, Mart'N wrote:
> Please remove me from your distribution list or provide some unsubscribe mechanism.
>
> thank you
>

> >urbec and Nattie, in the name of Team Cheese

Hi Mart'N,

I suggest you send a mail to

debconf-announce-REQUEST@lists.debian.org

with a subject of

Unsubscribe

You will then receive an email checking that you want to unsubscribe.
A straightforward reply to that to confirm - potentially with nothing
in the message body - will unsubscribe you.

Similar information is normally on the
bottom of every email from a Debian mail distribution list.

Hope this helps - with every good wish, as ever,

Andy Cater