Re: DebCamp activities

    > If not too late, I could add "FRIENDLY GEEK, ASK ME ANYTHING" - but
    > looking now I cannot find where to edit the badge text.

This reminds me of an idea I had in the past.
Why not set up a "ask me anything, anytime" table with a big sign. So
all people (esp. people new to debconf) are welcome to ask
people at this table knowing that they do no disturb anyone.

I often find it hard to go to people if they are working on their
computer and ask them, because I might disturb them.

This may be a permanent table, or we might set up this table for some
"office hours".
--
regards Thomas