Re: DebCamp activities

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 7:31 PM Enkelena Haxhiu <enkelena.h@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

During DebCamp we may have people not involved in Debian who want to attend and get to know the community.

There might be students and people eager to learn, so my question is if people are open to give random explanations or maybe some ad-hoc short workshops on demand?

Would be great to know actual names we could talk to when you arrive. So feel free to reply here.

Ideas how to implement such a thing are very welcome.

Enkelena, I will be present (hopefully) during the DebCamp.
I am ready to help people install Debian, if they wish.

If there are interested people, I can also organize a basic course on Linux Commands, based on this: https://ocw.fs.al/course/view.php?id=23
It is not quite related to Debian, but it should be good enough for beginners.
It is better to create an event somewhere, where people can register, so that we can have an idea about how many people could participate, to notify them about the meeting times, etc..

We can also talk privately about the organization details, if these proposals seem interesting.

Regards,
Dashamir

Regards,

Enkelena