Re: outdoor hacklab and onsite accomodation room details

On Tue, Jul 05, 2022 at 05:05:32PM +0000, Stefano Rivera wrote:
> Hi gregor (2022.07.02_23:15:22_+0000)
> > Thanks for the clarification; I hope this can be reflected on the
> > webpage as well.
>
> As you've seen, done:
>
> https://debconf22.debconf.org/about/covid19/

I believe the previous policy referred to a requirement for masks in
internal venues; there's no mention of masks on the page now. Is there
any conference policy on the wearing of masks?

J.

--
... "Could I have an 'E', please, Bob?"  (Blockbusters)