Shipping stickers to the venue

Hi!

I was planning on bringing some stickers to debconf, but it seems that due to some clashes over other travels I can't get them ordered (and shipped) them in time in some place I can be to pick them up...

As such, I wonder if I could have them shipped directly to the venue, or to somebody in Prizen that could then give them to me?
If so, what should I write as address?

According to plans, I should be there the 12th late afternoon, and if I manage to get my order through I expect them to arrive by end of debcamp.