DebconfShirts photo

     Hi there!

 Given that we are pulling through with an in-person conference it would
be nice if we manage to gather for yet another debconf shirt photo.  If
you have shirts from former debconfs, feel invited to bring them along,
and for coordinating which shirts are on premise and to be able to pick
peole to wear them, please add what you brought along to the wiki page:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/22/DebconfShirts

 It becomes more and more difficult to coordinate over the years,
naturally, due to amount of years we are doing this already, so let's
try it if we can pull it off once again.  Some years are usually more
difficult to find people to have the shirts still, especially the
earlier ones, so feel strongly encouraged to fill the page with what you
have (or if you don't do wiki, feel free to send me a private mail and
I'll add you).

 These are the photos we've done at debconf18 and debconf19 as a
reference of what you might be signing up for. :)

 https://photos.app.goo.gl/kACDF8mE8Zp2AHzH8
 https://photos.app.goo.gl/dWpaKg2EnyEnNweb7

 Enjoy, and see you soon!
Rhonda