Re: DebConf22 bursaries for food or accommodation

Hi there,
Hope you are doing well. I applied for Food + Accommodation, for the days 10 to the 16th of july. I am very interested in participating on DebCamp22, because i want to extend my knowledge in developing, socialize and get out of my comfort zone. It would be of interest to me to experience this opportunity, seeing as it is the first time it's happening in Kosova, Being able to attend such event with my peers, share ideas, learn and also help each other seems very fun. I would love to be one of the lucky students to win the food and accommodation for those couple of days.
Wish you all the best, have a great day.