Re: Certificate of attendance

On Tue, Sep 01, 2020 at 01:49:52AM -0300, Leandro Cunha wrote:
> Em ter., 1 de set. de 2020 às 01:26, <yuvraj@riseup.net> escreveu:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> >  I am yuvraj, Please guide to download my certificate of participation
> > in debconf20.

https://lists.debian.org/debconf-discuss/2020/09/msg00001.html
answers the question of original poster
and hints to be subscribed on the   -announce mailinglist.

> Hello,
>
> Certificate intended only for those who gave the lectures, correct?
> I read an email about it, but I don't think I understand exactly which
> people can receive the certificate.
> And I attended the lectures every day until Saturday.
>
> Cheers,
> Leandro Cunha
> Debian Contributor, developer and student in Systems of Information course.

Yes, we are on a  mailinglist.   Subscribers from all over the world.
All over the world means  all timezones.
So we don't know who is awake when.

And the there more good reasons to reply _below_ previous text.

Regards
Geert Stappers
--
Silence is hard to parse