Re: Publicity team ad-hoc session, come and meet!

Hi Donald,

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 11:50:23AM -0400, Donald Norwood wrote:
> Come and meet the Publicity team! We are sharing an Ad-hoc session[1]
> for #DebConf20 at 14:00 on August 29. Hear a bit about how we work in
> Debian, our means of collection for news, and how we share the news with
> our community and the world. Participate with your comments, questions
> and ideas about how to help strengthen the team and promote Debian.

I've just added my thanks to you in Etherpad since I'm active in
parallel.  Kudos to you - and please keep on telling the world about the
Debian Med hackathons and sprints.  A part of our success is possible
due to your work!

Thanks a lot

    Andreas.

--