Re: Schedule in giggity

(Thanks Jelmer for forwarding! I am not on this list, so please include
me on any replies.

First of all, see
https://github.com/Wilm0r/giggity/issues/162#issuecomment-674580497 .
Coincidentally I've been working on this today, since for months already
I thought the moment people look at Giggity again, its lack of tz
awareness will become painfully clear :-)

On 16-08-2020 19:51, Attila Szalay wrote:
> Hi, as the schedule of the debconf this year is a bit more international
> than usual, in my timezone there are talks after midnight.

Are you actually seeing any after midnight though by the way? From what
I remember everything in the schedule *does* end before midnight, and
unless you were running an hours-old build from Git, no tz translation
could've happened yet.

(Or, are you using the xcal/ical instead of xml file?)

> Unfortunately, for some reason the Giggity client does not presents that
> items at all.

Have you tried search to see whether they're listed under the wrong
date? I wonder whether something weird was happening with day_change
(the bit that makes sure conference days don't need to end at midnight
sharp).

Anyway .. if I throw you an .apk can you test it? For settings
preservation I can sign it though only with the Play Store key, not the
F-Droid one.

I've done some testing myself already too and plan to tag & upload it
soon (hope F-Droid will pick it up before the weekend).

Wilmer.