Re: MiniDebConf Online 28-31 May

Watching the 3 talks i missed next week now
Thanks for the great event :)

Den tors 28 maj 2020 09:34Jonas Smedegaard <jonas@jones.dk> skrev:
Quoting Wookey (2020-05-27 19:14:17)
> I'm planning to try some Jangouts vs Jitsi testing and learn how to
> set-up/configure this stuff. Look forward to some nerding over next
> few days.

Awesome!

If you need a working Janus backend to test Jangouts against, I run a
couple that you are more than welcome to use.

Or if you want to setup that part yourself but wanna chat about it, then
grab me!

Janus is backported to buster, but not the very newest version, and
beware that its recommends are not pulled in automatically on a standard
setup of backports.debian.org (needs higher priority for things, I
guess).

 - Jonas

 * Tlf.: +45 40843136  Website: http://dr.jones.dk/

 [x] quote me freely  [ ] ask before reusing  [ ] keep private