MiniDebConf Regensburg 2020 (Germany): September 26th-27th 2020

Debianites and creatures of this universe,

We are happy to announce MiniDebConf Regensburg 2020.

It will be hosted at the Technical University of Applied Sciences
Regensburg (Germany) on September 26th and September 27th 2020, and
preceeded by MiniDebCamp from September 23rd to September 25th.

More details can be found on our the event page [1].

[1] https://minidebconf-rbg.debian.net

# Registration is not yet open

Details on how to register and how to submit talks will follow once we
have fixed the remaining loose ends ;-)

# Sponsors wanted

We're looking for sponsors willing to help making this event possible.
For information on sponsorship opportunties please check our website [2]
or our sponsorship flyer [3].

[2] https://minidebconf-rbg.debian.net#Sponsors_wanted
[3] https://minidebconf-rbg.debian.net/fundraising/minidebconf_rbg_sponsorship_flyer_en.pdf

Plus, there's corporate registration as an option too, where we will
charge you 250€ for the registration. Please contact us if you are
interested in that!

# Contact

If you want to get in touch with the local team, please feel free to use
info@minidebconf-rbg.debian.net for this purpose. You can also join
#debconf-germany.

See you in Regensburg!

--