Installation suitability for Dell laptop

Hello,

I am a new user of Debian and Linux in general. I am planning to install Debian on a Dell laptop, Inspiron 5570 in particular.

I have started reading the installation guide on Debian webpage which mentions many points to consider during the procedure. I would like to know if the laptop is appropriate for Debian and if there is something that I should pay attention to specifically. Of course, all tips are welcome.

I have also checked the list of laptops that run linux:

https://www.linux-laptop.net

and doesn't have this machine.

p.s. if I am posting this to the wrong list feel free to correct me.
Thank you in advance,
Thanos.