Re: Announcing the elephant in the room BOF

On Thu, 01 Aug 2019 09:06:34 -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:

> So, honestly, for me, discovering whether this is a small number of
> people who are going to be anonymous or whether it is a large number of
> members of our community is in and of itself valuable.  The little hints
> I had been seeing had reached the level of unknown concern for me, and
> so I valued quantifying that concern.
[…]
> I think we explored the question of whether there are any significant
> unknowns and gave people who felt they were not heard a desir to speak.
> I think that's quite valuable.
> I think those of us in the room got a much better sense of the balance
> of at least that room.
> For me that was valuable.

I'm curious: Could you share your quantifications after this meeting?
I'm asking because I was in the room, and while I learned some points
of view I have no idea about numbers, neither from the people present
nor from a wider community.

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe