Re: Travel to Floripa after DebConf

Hi,

Some tips

To stay is better in the Lagoa da Concecao, all happends there. On this
time hostels are cheap. From there you can find live concert and
meetings of couchsurfing. Also have a lots of pubs and nights
activities. At the north you can find nice beach each one with diferent
caracteristics.

Near the beach area also you can find some place to do hiking....

If you are interested this whatsapp group[1] is from couchsufing
meetings every week on the city. They do exchange lenguage meeting...

This guy give an amazing Free tour on the city. You write him on
whatsapp [2][3] and they will give you mero info about.

The city is safe keeping a good sense, only avoid go to the Morros (that
recommend me the locals)

Enjoy it...

[1] https://goo.gl/wohx52

[2] +55 48 9166-1955