Xen BoF - reference to qemu deprivileging Xen Summit talk

Hi.  During the Xen BoF at Debconf we talked a bit about upstream Xen
efforts to deprivilege the qemu device model (used for HVM guests, ie
guests which get a full PC emulation).

I mentioned that I gave a talk on this at the Xen Project Developer
Summit in Chicago this year and promised to link to the talk
materials.  So:

https://xensummit19.sched.com/event/PFVx/deprivileging-qemu-device-models-ian-jackson-citrix
https://static.sched.com/hosted_files/xensummit19/7b/slides.pdf
https://static.sched.com/hosted_files/xensummit19/03/talk.txt

IDK if there is a video stream available but you can find, roughly,
what I said, there in "talk.txt".

Ian.