The algorithms of Salsa LA and Bachata Sensual dance workshops tonight

Hi everyone,

I invite you tonight at 8:00 pm at the swimming pool of the 13th floor
at the Nacional Inn Hotel, to enjoy two nice Salsa and Bachata workshops
for beginners since cero knowledge. We will learn how to code
our bodies to feel the rhythm and dance on 1 Salsa LA and Bachata
Sensual! At the beginning we will learn a little history of the
different types of Salsa, how to identify the music times, "La Clave"
and how to synchronize each foot per tempo. After this we will do some
basic individual steps, following to this we will dance in couples and
finally from 10:00 pm until 12:00 pm we will have a little dancing party
of Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba and Forró to practice and have fun. Please if
some women would like to volunteer even if you do not how to dance
anything, will be very appreciated. If you have any questions feel free
to ask,

Cheers and see you tonight!
Jathan

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto: