Foz do Igaçu [Was: DebConf19] Beers

Hey,

For those who may visit Foz do Igaçu soon, may I warmly recommend the
recently opened 277 microbrewery. They have a fair set of delicious dark
beers (Mate Stout, Petroleum, etc.) and various other kinds of pretty
good beers.

If you stay there long enough, you may also have the opportunity to talk
a bit with the boss who speaks a pretty decent English (compared to
mine), and taste some of his nice experiments (tell him the green
bearded guy gave you the address of his establishment ;).

Sorry for the following URL, but that’s the only “official” one I’ve
found after a quick search:

	https://www.facebook.com/277craftbeer/

Feel free to ask me for more information (preferably IRL, e.g., while
sharing a beer on 13th floor of the hotel…)

Cheers

David