Re: DebConf19 Beers

Iain Lane wrote:

> It'd be fun to go to some of these pubs one evening this week (Wednesday
> or Friday?) if there's any interest (ideally with a local guide). :-)

If it helps, I am not a local but on a strong recommendation from the
CEO of the local Bodebrown brewery (who, prior to DebConf, I randomly
bumped into in the Mercado Municipal…) I went to the nearby "We Are
Bastards" bar. It sports thirty-two taps with a wide variety of
Brazilian beers, dégustation/tasting "flights", food and a huge number
of tables both inside and out.

Saúde,

--
      ,''`.