Does anyone have problems if I bring my dog to the hacklab?

Hello,

Pedro (pirate) and I have a dog called Drogo (picture on [1], video on
[2]), he is
a golden retriever and is really sweet, he doesn't bark, is really
calm, he likes to play and always do his things outside.

We walk with him two times a day and he stays alone in the airbnb
during the conference.

We asked at the hotel reception if we could bring him at the hotel,
and they said yes as long as we present his vaccination card.

So I was wondering, would that be ok with you if I bring him to the
noisy hacklab at the hotel? So he doesn't stay alone for too long.
Could you please let me know if you have problems with dogs (or know
anyone who has) ?

picture:
[1] https://people.collabora.com/~koike/drogo-sleeps.jpeg
video: