Re: Keysigning party list for DebConf19

Samuel Henrique dijo [Sat, Jul 20, 2019 at 11:38:59AM -0300]:
> Hello folks,
>
> I just uploaded the list of the keys for the keysigning party, please make
> sure your key is correctly described in there (number and fingerprint
> especially), then take your SHA256 checksums and come tomorrow at 15:00 to
> the mini auditorium[0].
>
> The file can be retrieved here:
> https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc19/raw/be6d109237ebdad25601879ea21d90a09797313a/ksp/debconf19-ksp.txt

It is also very useful to know whom you have already signed, or who is
farther away from you in the web of trust (even if only limited to the
subset of it that participate in this KSP, of course). So, as I did in
some past years, I have prepared personalized signature maps \o/

    https://people.debian.org/~gwolf/dc19_ksp/

You will find a separate entry for each of your submitted keys. Most
of the network will be in light gray for everybody. Your own key
appears in black. Other keys that have signed yours are rendered with
a green background, and other keys that have been signed by yours are
rendered with a blue font. And that's about it :-]

Enjoy and weave the web!