Re: Keysigning Party at DebConf19 (list available tomorrow morning)

Hi Qobi,

On 20/07/2019 6:44, Qobi Ben Nun wrote:
> What a pity dead line mas yesterday. I mas thinking of asking for help
> to deal with my key today.

Technically that large file of keys is technically just a helpful
shortcut: what we need to do is to verify the identities and keys. So at
the time of the "party" we all verify that we have the same copy of the
key fingerprints file. If you did not send your on time, you have to
distribute yours on your own to everyone who meets you.

In this thread there were two such methods suggested: pgp2ps(1) creates
a sheet you can print, and sm(1) to display it on your laptop's screen.

More work than just saying "I'm no. 42 [or whatever]" on the list. But
it's still just as valid.

-- Tzafrir