Welcome Team volunteers wanted (for open day aka tomorrow)

     Hello,

I guess most of you are aware that tomorrow will be the Open Day. During that it is very usual for more people from the local community to attend than people who are already involved with Debian for longer. So it would be great if we would have some people around wearing the shiny Welcome Team shirts to be willing to receive questions about Debian in general, about DebConf in particular and also the venue, how things work.

On top of that, there might also be some language barrier involved. That's one of the main reason why we have a lot of those talks held in Portuguese too. But that also means that it would be very fine to have people who speak Portuguese too be amongst those that are willing to help out.

Please get in contact with me, or with the backdesk (which is opposite of the frontdesk in the same room) to talk about it and have a shirt. The main part of your job will be to be visible and try to help people with their questions. You don't have to know everything by yourself, but knowing whom to ask or where to guide the people to is definitely a plus. :)

 Thanks for everyone who is willing to help with this already now,
Rhonda