DebConf19: trip by train to Morretes - hurry up!

Hi,

If you are planing to go to the trip by train to Morretes, please go to
Front Desk and pay to Daniel Lenharo ASAP.

We (local team) must pay a part of the amount today (friday) for the
agency at 15h to guarantee the trip, so, hurry up :-)

If you can't pay today, we can wait until monday 14h.

If you are in the waiting list, you can pay too because I believe we can
add more 14 people. We are getting 1 bus with 44 seats and another with
30 seats. Maybe we can change the second for 44 searts, but we need to
know today if we will really have more than 74 travelers.

to many "ifs" :-)

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil

Organizador da DebConf19 - Conferência Mundial de Desenvolvedores(as) Debian
Curitiba - 21 a 28 de julho de 2019
http://debconf19.debconf.org