Re: Fillable landing card

Hi,

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 at 17:18, Andrej Shadura <andrew@shadura.me> wrote:
> As some onf you already know, during the immigration process you will
> be issued a landing card (cartão de entrada-saida), which you need to
> keep until the end of your stay in Brazil, and return when you leave
> the country.

Neither I, nor a bunch of other folks who arrived before me were asked
to fill the card. In fact, I wasn’t asked a single question at all. So
it’s either they stopped doing landing cards, or maybe they ask for
them selectively or maybe only for citizens of countries who need a
visa.

--
Cheers,
  Andrej