Re: Last call for Cheese and wine party! Join us

Thank you Jonathan.

I'll look more carefully at the instructions.

In fact I was in a hurry when I tried.

Sorry for for taking your time with such little thing.

Hugo Thebas

Em ter, 9 de jul de 2019 16:03, Jonathan Carter <jcc@debian.org> escreveu:
On 2019/07/09 20:28, Hugo Thebas wrote:
> I tried to edit wiki page and write what I'll get to the party, but I do
> not have an account and I was unable to create one.
>
> I still want to come to the party and bring something.... What should I do?

There's still time to fix your account before the cheese and wine party,
and besides, being able to edit the wiki will be important as a DebConf
attendee and as a Debian contributor, probably a good idea to get that
sorted out.

The wiki quickstart page says that spam filters might block you from
creating an account, but that you'll see further instructions in the
error on what to do in such a situation, see:
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/EditorQuickStart#Creating_an_Account

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage