Re: Traveling from Airport to the venue

On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 09:57:50AM -0300, Adriana Cássia wrote:
> In my opinion a good option is take the bus "aeroporto executivo", is
> a line for travelers from airport to especific bus stop in the city.
> You can take the bus at the airport and arrive at Shopping estação
> (Estação mall)
> It is the option Coach on DC19 website
> https://debconf19.debconf.org/about/venue/
>
> Coach
> The cost is R$ 15 (about 4 USD). It is a good idea you say to the
> driver you want to get off at the Shopping Estação bus stop. The
> campus is one block west of the shopping centre.
> To check the bus schedule you have to choose "de: Aeroporto Afonso
> pena" "Para: Shopping Estação" in airport executive website.

The obvious question to ask as someone who does not want to have
any cash is: can I pay with credit card (well, debit mastercard)?

I prefer to avoid cash as long as it's not massively more expensive
or inconvenient.

I find it hilarious that their page is only in Portuguese, which is
not all that helpful for travellers.

I believe the answer is yes, but https://www.aeroportoexecutivo.com.br/tickets/
is just an image and I can't feed the translator with it :(

ubuntu core developer                              i speak de, en