Re: Traveling from Airport to the venue

In my opinion a good option is take the bus "aeroporto executivo", is
a line for travelers from airport to especific bus stop in the city.
You can take the bus at the airport and arrive at Shopping estação
(Estação mall)
It is the option Coach on DC19 website
https://debconf19.debconf.org/about/venue/

Coach
The cost is R$ 15 (about 4 USD). It is a good idea you say to the
driver you want to get off at the Shopping Estação bus stop. The
campus is one block west of the shopping centre.
To check the bus schedule you have to choose "de: Aeroporto Afonso
pena" "Para: Shopping Estação" in airport executive website.

Best regards,

--
Adriana C. da Costa
http://www.mulheres.eti.br