Re: more diverse shirt stuff :)

Also, would it be possible to include a tank top or sleeveless T option?  Realizing it is winter in Brazil, it is summer north of the equator and it is ALWAYS hot in Rio de Janeiro. ;-)

md

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019, 09:56 Znoteer <znoteer@mailbox.org> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 02, 2019 at 08:49:51AM -0400, Jon "maddog" Hall wrote:
> Is it possible to get the shirt in ash grey?  White shirts get stained very
> easily and yellow over time.

I think the yellow in the logo would show up better on gray than on white,
as well.

--
Znoteer
znoteer@mailbox.org