Re: more diverse shirt stuff :)

Is it possible to get the shirt in ash grey?  White shirts get stained very easily and yellow over time.

md

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019, 08:45 Jonathan Carter <jcc@debian.org> wrote:
On 2019/07/02 14:25, Ian Jackson wrote:
>>  You can add your names and shirt sizes (and potential, amount) to this
>> wiki page: https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/19/DiversityShirts
> Thanks.  Can you clarify (ideally on the page itself) whether these
> are European or North American sizes ?  IME a European L is roughly a
> USAian M.
>
> (I had a quick look on Wikipedia but the information there does not
> seem to relate to my experience at all.)

That page links to https://debconf19.debconf.org/about/t-shirts/ which
indicates that it's Brazilian sizes along with measurements. It's
probably best to take some measurements and work from that.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage