Re: Pre-Debconf Buster release party in Curitiba?

There is a meeting on irc in 5 minutes

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 4:27 PM Jonas Smedegaard <jonas@jones.dk> wrote:
Quoting Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (2019-06-14 15:24:10)
> On 11/06/2019 18:38, Chris Lamb wrote:
> > According to [0] and [1] there will be a (non-zero) number of Debian
> > contributors in Curitiba during the release of Buster.
>
> It always has :-)
>
> > Whilst this was only just announced, it would be great if the local
> > team could spare a few moments and post some kind of meeting
> > venue/time on the release party wiki page[2].
> >
> > :)
> >
> >   [0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2019/06/msg00003.html
> >   [1] https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/19/TravelCoordination
> >   [2] https://wiki.debian.org/ReleasePartyBuster
>
> Daniel Lenharo created Curitiba page.
>
> BTW, for those will arrive in Curitiba before 13th night, there is a
> special outdoor market called "Feira especial de inverno". They have
> foods and handicrafts.
> The last day will be 13th :-(
>
> It is 15 min walking from the hotel.
>
> In portuguese:
> https://busaocuritiba.com/feirinha-da-osorio-comecou-hoje-e-vai-ate-dia-13-de-julho/
> https://g1.globo.com/pr/parana/o-que-fazer-no-parana/noticia/2019/06/12/feiras-de-inverno-em-pracas-no-centro-de-curitiba-reunem-mais-de-70-barracas-com-artesanato-e-gastronomia.ghtml
>
> Photos:
> https://www.google.com/search?q=feirinha+inverno+osorio&client=firefox-b-e&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjfyYaJiOniAhX_EbkGHV7uBzUQ_AUIESgC&biw=1366&bih=588

Thanks for the links.

Please however avoid tracking URLs where possible.  I guess these are
similar:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=%22Feira+especial+de+inverno%22&iax=images&ia=images

 - Jonas

 * Tlf.: +45 40843136  Website: http://dr.jones.dk/

 [x] quote me freely  [ ] ask before reusing  [ ] keep private