Re: 2 months left for DebConf19

Thanks for the news, Paulo - very excited!,

Quoting Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (2019-05-21 17:00:46)
> If you will arrive in Curitiba before july 14th, please contact us if
> you need some help with accommodation.

Not sure if you prefer replies to this list - feel free move the
conversation (and consider mention explicitly in future announcements).

I arrive 10 days early and I would appreciate help getting in touch with
local hackers to work and hang out together!

Also, if anyone has a spare mattress or couch I could use until Debcamp
starts the 14th, I would be quite happy.

I tried contact debian-br-gud-curitiba@alioth-lists.debian.net a week
ago but no response yet.

 - Jonas