Re: Security/crime in Curitiba/Brazil

On Tue, May 07, 2019 at 04:36:25PM +0200, Ondrej Novy wrote:
> But without kidding: Is there anything we should know about security/crime
> in Curitiba and Brazil? Rate of crime (robberies, kidnappings and
> homicides) is really high (in compare to for example Europe). Any
> recommendations for foreigners? What we should do and what we shouldn't.

dont be an idiot. be considerate where and who you are and when. dont show off
all your devices everywhere all the time. talk to locals. listen to them. (*)

curitiba is a nice town. go biking. I enjoyed the city in 2018 a lot and
am really looking forward to come back now, even though for a short time
only again. (and short means two weeks :)

(*) and with 'talk' and 'listen' I mean these offline activities...

--
tschau,
	Holger