Re: If I were to DJ, would you come dance and help me have fun with the accessible free-software DJ tool I spent this year writing?

Hi Sam and Joenio,

On 02/04/2019 15:55, Sam Hartman wrote:

> So, I know that at past Debconfs people have sometimes gotten together
> for some impromptu dancing to music.

I have talked with Adriana and there are our social events (she's
coordinating them) that it will be nice if you play there. Cheese and
wine party and Conference Dinner.

Actually Conf Dinner we already have a DJ to play after the dinner on a
lounge space that it will prepared for a party, but you are welcome to
play too.

Also, Jon maddog proposed we talk with owners of the bar called Hopn
Roll to organize a exclusive party there on july 21st. Valéssio is
taking care of it.

DebConf19 will not be without music :-)

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Curitiba - Brasil

Organizador da DebConf19 - Conferência Mundial de Desenvolvedores(as) Debian
Curitiba - 21 a 28 de julho de 2019
http://debconf19.debconf.org