Re: The tone of discussion on this list

Hi Alex,

Can you provide the definitions of anti-semitism and "antirealism" that you're using?

Too often the excuse of anti-semitism is used as a smokescreen to avoid criticism of the Israeli government and their policies. (See the many thinkpieces written about Ilhan Omar in the USA)

I have no issue with Jewish people, and it may surprise you that Arab and other muslims in the middle east are also semitic people.

I hope other people can think about this good quote:

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension: it is the presence of justice." - MLK Jr.

- Ghassan Kanafani
Debian Contributor