Re: Questions after talks at DebConf (idea)

Vincent Bernat writes ("Re: Questions after talks at DebConf (idea)"):
> I don't speak in front of large audiences because of the Q&A part.

That is a shame.  Thank you very much for sharing.

> I don't suggest to change anything for Debconf, I am just bad at
> conferencing.

I think you would probably have interesting things to say.  I would
like it if you felt able to give a talk, so I am keen that we remove
the barriers that are stopping you.

Please contribute vigorously to this discussion; or, if you prefer,
email Chris privately (sorry for volunteering you, Chris).

Regards,
Ian.